We are an award winning and socially responsible business that specialises in project management training courses and simulations. We are unrelenting in our focus on delivering outcomes for our customers and offering excellent products and services. We are a high performing team that competes at the top of our field – working with clients across Government, Commercial, Not for Profit, Defence and Construction Industry sectors.
About the role
We have doubled in size in the last 12 months and are looking to develop a sales function that will help us to continue to grow our impact.
This is a diverse role which will include working with our team to:
- Respond to all enquiries from prospective students and clients;
- Generate new business opportunities across our products and services including face-to-face corporate and public training, award winning simulations, consulting and online learning products;
- Write proposals and tender responses;
- Manage key customer accounts;
- Secure sponsorship for the UN Sustainable Development Goal Scholarship program;
- Input into business and marketing strategies;
- Take the lead in maturing our sales and account management systems and processes.
What we offer
We offer flexible working arrangements, autonomy, challenge and unbounded opportunities for personal and professional development.
Salary: Base of $60,000 to $80,000 (negotiable) plus commission.
We are looking for a savvy, dynamic and experienced professional who:
- has a track record for developing and closing sales;
- forms meaningful and enduring relationships with customers;
- shows intelligence and respect for everyone;
- is outcomes focused and can operate completely self-directed.
We will look favourably on those with prior sales experience in training or consulting – in particular for leadership, project management or change management.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in the role, we would love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.