Elemental Projects, in partnership with the National Training and Career College (formerly the National Aboriginal College), is proud to offer this 4-day professional development workshop, tailored to Indigenous project managers working in any industry, and on any type or sized project.
The workshop program is summarised below:
Day 1 (1pm-5pm)
- Aboriginal Cultural Appreciation Training
Days 2 & 3 (9am-5pm)
- An overview of project management
- Skills, templates and tools to apply on any type of project
- Knowledge of standard project management concepts and terms
Day 4 (9am-1pm)
- Tips for professional development in project management
- Employment and career development advice
- Linked-in profile makeover workshop
For a copy of the Workshop Flyer and Detailed Program, or for any other enquiries, please email Norma Ingram from the National Training and Career College at Norma.Ingram@nac.edu.au.